Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Friday, November 2nd

Despite the cold, we had a great time at the Apple Orchard!  We took a wagon ride to see the trees, picked pumpkins, enjoyed cider and donuts, and saw some animals.  Pictures to come soon!

On Friday, November 2nd, your child can wear his or her costume to school.  We will not be able to do changing at school, so please have your child wear his or her costume.  The parade will take place at 3 PM.
In my previous post, I had hoped for some parent volunteers for Friday morning activities.  Unfortunately I do not have any volunteers yet.  If you can volunteer from 9:00 - 11:00, please let me know by tomorrow (Thursday) morning.  Without at least 4 volunteers, I cannot do things the way I had planned, so changes will need to be made and activities will need to be changed.  Thank you for your support!

If you are tricker treating tonight, stay warm and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment