Monday, May 19, 2014

Can you believe it?!

Can you believe it?!  Less than 4 weeks remaining in our Kindergarten year together.  It is always this point in the year when I realize how much we have all learned and grown together.  Wow-ee!  It makes me smile each day :)

Literacy Stations:  Putting letters in alphabetical order!

"Pickle" Time:  Working together as a team to build a great construction :)

Drama Center:  Pizza Parlor!
Here the guests are giving their orders, as the waiter records it :)


End of the Year Celebration
I am hoping to get the ball rolling on organizing some end of the school year events.  Last year, as a part of our celebrations we were able to go to a near-by student's house for outdoor activities and a picnic (the last week of school).  If any families live in walking distance from Carpenter and would be willing to have the class over outdoors, please contact me.  Thank you!


Book Packages
I apologize but I am behind on filling Book Packages!  If you have returned your book package in the last week and have been wondering where it is, I still have it.  I will get them to you asap.  Thanks for your patience and continued support with reading at home!
The week of June 2nd will be the LAST week for Book Packages.  All Book Packages are due back to school by Thursday, June 5th.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment