Thursday, June 5, 2014

End of School Year Events

Wow, about one week left of Kindergarten!
It's time to celebrate how we have grown together and all that we have learned! :)

I apologize for not getting this out to you earlier; but here are the planned events for next week:

* Wednesday, June 11th at 2:30 PM:  Classroom Certificate Ceremony!
Families are welcome in our classroom for a presentation of certificates.

* Thursday, June 12th:  Beach Day!
We will have fun, beach-themed activities all day long.  Parent volunteers are welcome and encouraged to manage activities in both the morning and afternoon.  Please contact me if you can help out.

On this day, your child can:
- Bring a beach towel
- Wear beach gear (flip flops, shorts & tanks, sunglasses, etc.). Bathing suits are not necessary.

*Friday, June 13th: Last day of school and half day!


SUPPLIES
We are in need of many supplies for next week.  I will be sending a note home tomorrow with things we need.  Please fill it out over the weekend with the item(s) you wish to send in and return it to school on Monday.  I will return the note to you on Monday, so that we don't have doubles and we can get all needs met.  Thank you!

There are a few specific and special items I am hoping a few families might be able take care of for the class.  These require a bit more work.  If you would like to help out with any of the follow items, please contact me and I will let you know what I had in mind.  Thank you!
1.  Certificate Ceremony treat (for Wednesday)
2.  Beach Day Treat (for Thursday)
3. Buy colored, foam visors for kiddos to decorate.  Click here for an example. We need 15.  I think they are available at Michaels or Target.
4.  Di-Cut Numbers (2014): For this task, I need a volunteer to come into school tomorrow, Monday, or Tuesday to use our di-cut machines to make these numbers.

Thank you for anything that you may be able to do to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment