Friday, March 1, 2013

Dr. Seuss Week: Parent Home Project Support

Tomorrow is Dr. Seuss's birthday and March is Reading Month, so next week we are starting the month off right by studying and enjoying Dr. Seuss's books!  Each day, we will focus on a couple of his books and have some FUN!
Here is where your parent support comes in.  I have come across some great creative snacks that go along with many of Dr. Seuss's books, and I am hoping for some parent volunteers that would be willing to help make some of the snacks at home for us.  You would need to make enough for the whole class.
I have three different snacks I would like to do, and they are needed on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.  (So ideally I am looking for 3 different volunteers).  I think the kiddos will really get a kick out of it!  If you are interested in helping out with this, please send me an email as soon as possible, and I will share the recipe and details with you.  Thank you in advance for your support and for helping to make our classroom a fun place!

1 comment: